Sunday 6 June 2010

Triggadon Feat. Sophia May - Chasing Your Dreams

Following on from hits 'Make Your Way To The Dancefloor' and 'We Go Hard' TriggaDon brings us his next hit 'Chasing Your Dreams' produced by Ninth Letta.
When I first heard this, I couldn't help but tap my feet along to the song. Since then, I've had it on replay pretty much all the time and still can't get Sophia May's silky, catchy vocals out of my head. These two for me can't do no wrong since I loved their last collab on 'We Go Hard' (which featured on Radio 1xtra's Homegrown podcast).

Apart from it being a catchy tune, TriggaDon's message is simple. He delivers uplifting and inspirational lyrics about following your hearts desire and reaching your full potential. He starts by expressing his own personal struggle:

"Many of times I find myself ticked off
I don't wanna rhyme anymore I give up
all this work and I'm still on the runway
It's taking too long for this plane to lift off
It's just one of them days
chasing my dreams, it feels like it's running away"


Later, he speaks about his determination that carries him through:

"I dedicate my time to my dream I ain't stopping it
Whatever you work towards everyday
I won't let my dream get away, I just chase faster
When it comes to making hits now, I'm a rasta"


It's a message we can all relate to and this up beat catchy song will make you start believing!

The video stars Tristan Plummer (footballer) and Apollo Gayle (Basketball Player). Peep it below:



For more info visit TriggaDon's M32Connections profile

No comments:

Post a Comment